I have been doing alright with my August Monthly Resolutions and think I might actually complete the majority of them by the end of the month – self high five, however there are plenty more things that I need to do this week… gulp!
- I’ve decided to start running, not long distance running, but maybe a little jog through the woods and back, which should take me about 20 minutes in total. I know it’s not much but I thought if I take little steps then take that gigantic leap, then it won’t be as much of a shock on my body. I will keep you posted on how I am getting on!
- So I have started the PR activity for the music festival which will be held in York in September, however this week I am going to have to push it up a gear and start publicising to my heart’s content. I am really excited about it, but at the same time nervous, as I have had a year off music festivals due to illness, work life and being constantly busy.
- Over the last couple of months I have become quite a big fan of Amy Winehouse’s music after listening to her first album ‘Frank’ at work. I am intending to buy the album this weekend, so that I can listen to it at home whilst I work or am moseying around the house.
- My spare bedroom is starting to look more homely and less like a dumping ground, the aim this weekend is to clear out another two boxes of stuff and hopefully transform it into a space which I would like to be in.
- Since moving into my new house, I have noticed that we get a little frog in our back garden, every time I run in the get the camera and run back out he has disappeared. My objective this week is to get a picture of him just so I can look back and think how wildlife friendly our property is.
- Find out more about the York Food and Drink Festival, which I go to every year and always end up next to the pizza stand. This year I want to attend some of the demonstrations and maybe learn a trick or two about the world of cookery.
- One thing I have been meaning to do for a while is to get some photo frames and begin decorating the walls of mine and Jimmy’s house. I am keen to pop our degrees on the wall, family pictures and well as some paintings. I think framed items can really make a room and I am keen to add little touches to each and every room in our house.
- Over the last couple of months I have been umming and arring over purchasing a new camera to practise my photography skills and of course to be able to take more of my own photos for my blog. Now pay day has arrived, I think I am going to start shopping around. Can you recommend any good cameras, £200 or less?
- In September Jimmy and I are popping over the Newcastle to attend a gig… and wait for it! We’re going to be standing, which freaks me out!! I excited about it, but have my fingers crossed that the crowds aren’t too rowdy!
- More importantly I am going to continue to make time for me and looking after myself properly, in terms of eating right, having pamper nights and basically having a break instead of working religiously.
WHAT do you think of what i have planned? do you have any other great ideas for things to do at this time of the year? comment below!