So, I am officially all moved into my new house and my goodness it is taking ages to unpack and find out where to put stuff. I have found myself feeling quite overwhelmed as I have been living in flats since 2007 and I have to keep telling myself that this is mine and Jimmy’s house… I feel like a proper grown-up. Although I won’t be blogging much until 20th July (as that’s when I get my internet back permanently – hurray), I thought I would share a quick post with you on how to keep on top of your day-to-day chores:
1. Make your bed the moment you get up
2. Wash up after yourself
3. Have a 15 minute tidy up before you go to work, so you come back in a happier mood when you come home
4. Put your laundry and set it so it is finished in time you come home from work
5. In the evening spend 20 minutes doing one job, whether that be the vaccumming, cleaning the side boards, washing the windows, cutting the grass or even cleaning out the bath.
6. Before bedtime make sure the kitchen is clean so you start the next day with an uncluttered mind.
What tips do you have to keep on top of your daily chores? Comment below.